Some fun things happened this past week,
On Monday we went to an opera house that had been converted to a movie theater to see a movie. On Mondays they have American movie night, so we saw Zodiac in English.
Then Tuesday and Wednesday, I had home cooked meals. One of them was American breakfast. It was the first time I have had American food here. We have French toast (I guess thats not American), eggs, hashbrowns, and sausage.
This weekend I want to travel somewhere but dont know where. And it makes it a little harder beacuse the train workers are on strike from Thursday 9pm to Friday 9pm.
It is starting to get hot here. Outside its not really that bad, considering its not Texas heat and humid. Its inside thats bad because there is no A/C. So sleeping is pretty bad too.
In school news, I got an A on both my photo assignment and food cultures test.
Ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think i'm watching cartoon network right now. i swear the tv was already on this channel... You really need to post some photos. We want to see them!
Post a Comment